View Profile brownspider

8 w/ Responses

It's all about the bounce shots...

I quite enjoy this game. I find it is fun, original, and bouncing shots off the wall in order to reach otherwise inaccessible areas is awesome. However, I must say that it progresses in difficulty WAY too slowly. This heavily decreases the fun factor of this game. I believe a classic Tetris level and height select would be great for Iron Works.

Misleading Title to My Advantage

I searched "paintball" in, seeking a game where you fire paintballs out of a gun, but I came across this. I got hooked and played it for a while. Got stuck at Need Some Space. There should be some sort of level select system, but other than that, this game brushes up against perfection.

Max bet?

What's with the 100 maximum bet? Where's the fun in that?

Sweet Idea!

This is an amazing idea. It's great to see platform games, especially 2-D platformers, being taken to the next level.

Great idea

This is a wonderful idea which has led to an amazing game. Good job!

Perspective

The perspective and curvature of the presents is unusual and results in a high level of difficulty.

Fun!

This game is amazing! It's the most fun I've had in a while.

I'm just a dude who enjoys writing. So far, I've written a play, a long short story, and even a musical to which I composed and played the music. I've also written a screenplay for a school project, which has been produced by us.

26, Male