Requiem For a Dream [Band] Requiem For a Dream [Band]

Still epic

I agree with the reviewer below me, but that sound hasn't done away with any of the epicness of the song. Well done!

Mattster responds:

Thank you! :D

the Ruins of the World the Ruins of the World

It is a good name

This is an absolutely amazing song! You've done an incredible job with this, and the effort you've put in really shines through.

For the record, your title "The Ruins of the World" is what attracted to me to listen to your song, and I'm glad it did!

OPQC responds:

good thing the name was enough interesting to listen my song :D

i really worked hard on this song, so thanks you listened it! ^^

Guess What I've Got Guess What I've Got

Good comment

I voted!!!

Super Metroid *Brinstar* Super Metroid *Brinstar*

Sweet

Super Metroid has to be my favourite video game ever, and with one of the best soundtracks. This particular track of yours rivals some of the stuff I've heard from OverClocked Remix. Very, very nicely done.

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks brownspider! Glad you like it.

Mixed Reviews Mixed Reviews

Hated the end

The song is nice until about 1:45. I like the melody, but the sound of the instrument itself is not pleasing to my ears.

LazyMuffin responds:

I can see that.
Thanks.

Dick Clubbin' Dick Clubbin'

Lyrics

As disturbing as it is to listen to this song, I have to congratulate you. The lyrics are excellent in terms or rhythm and rhyme. The fact that the entirety of the song's lyrics are explicit is a prime illustration of what rap has become. Hilarious and saddening at the same time.

Still Alive (Remix) Still Alive (Remix)

Bridge?

Very, very sweet job on this one. I really like this song, and you had me headbanging the whole way through.
However, I find the harmony of the voices for the "Look at me still talking" part unpleasant to the ears.

kitestring lattice kitestring lattice

Pure sick!

This is the most amazing piece of music I've heard on Newgrounds in a very long time.

Sail Away We (Instrumental) Sail Away We (Instrumental)

Great sound

You've really captured the pirate "feel" with this song. Excellently conceived and performed piece.

Best of luck with your musical.

DylanGlow responds:

Thank you brownspider! At this point I think the luck will help! There's nothin' like being stuck on something for months! XD Thanks!!!

~Dylan ^_^

The Industrial Revolt The Industrial Revolt

Unique

I really enjoy the style in which this song is done. The beeping shows your source of inspiration. The noises that come in around 1:30 are quite unique, and unlike anything I've ever heard before. The part from 2:30 onwards is just pure sweet. Awesome song!

DylanGlow responds:

Thanks brownspider! I was really lookin' for different sounds to use in this piece, ones you don't usually hear, even in techno-holy-crap-it's-crazy music. The part at 1:30 I really experimented with so I'm glad it worked out! Thanks again brownspider!

~Dylan ^_^